Dufferine Corporate Centre
Office space and commercial property in downtown London, Ontario
An Inspiring and Fulfilling
Experience for Workers and Clients
From technologically advanced energy management systems and totally flexible floor plans to fibre-optic communication systems and ancillary services, Dufferin Corporate Centre is designed to be London’s most distinguished business address.
With striking architectural details of the front entrance and clock tower, the idyllically designed inner courtyard and children’s play area, Dufferin Corporate Centre sets the scene for a relaxed work environment and offers the perfect setting for informal meetings or lunchtime strolls.
In keeping with the natural beauty of the surrounding area, expansive grounds have been delicately landscaped with flower beds, shrubs and trees to bestow a richness in landscape architecture that will set the standard for years to come.
- STRUCTURE: poured concrete slab construction, columns on 30' x 30' grid with nine-foot high ceilings.
- ENTRANCE FOYER: sandstone columns rising 25' from floor to ceiling. Green and silver glass panels between columns.
- EXTERIOR FINISHING: continuous reflective green and silver glass curtain wall with 5' x 6' panels. Green reflective insulated metal spandrel and green mullions.
- ELEVATORS: four high-speed computer controlled elevators anticipate demand for efficient flow of traffic.
- SECURITY: twenty-four hour security staff and remote TV camera surveillance. Computerized security card entry control system.
- COMMUNICATIONS: serviced for fibre-optics to support current and future telephone and communications facilities.
- FIRE PROTECTION: sprinkler and monitored fire alarm systems with fire-fighter evacuation communication system. Two-way voice communication for fire department. In the event of a fire, smoke is vented to the outside. Fresh air is pumped into the stairwells.
- DAY CARE: on-site day care centre staffed by fully-trained professionals.
- PARKING: over 1,000 underground and covered parking spaces.
- HEATING AND COOLING: advanced system reduces energy consumption and costs. Computerized fresh air and humidity controls. Comfort zones are based on approximately 1,000 sq. ft. areas. Temperature adjustment requests can be handled immediately.
- OFFICE LIGHTING: Energy efficient T-8 lighting controlled by energy management computer.